Monday, December 15, 2008

Ashtanga Yoga

Maharishi Patanjali has given such a magnificient work on yoga to mankind that any person could achieve higher state of consiousness by following principles as guided by Mahirishi in his yoga sutras-
I am also a regular practisioner of yoga--
my practise includes both- 1. Hath Yoga practises like asana, pranayam streching exercises etc. 2. Pranayam as to be followed under Raj Yoga 3. Kriya Yoga as taught by Great Kriya Yogi's.

Apart from all these yoga's I have also practised Surat Shabad Yoga for many years and also experienced some immemorable experiences also.
As I have already said that I do belong to lineage of saint's or you may say that I am a follower of Guru Shishya Parampara..

I will discuss that how one could elevate its consiouness to higher leve.....

Hari Om Tat Sat

No comments: